Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ouch $#@!

Jammed my left index finger in the dishwasher yesterday. It's too sore to try to use on the cello.

My husband says inanimate objects hate me. Kitchen knifes are always flying through the air trying to stab my toes. They happily haven't succeeded. A block of frozen food did though. Had to go to the podiatrist that time to get my toe fixed. I've even manage to break corning ware over the years.

While I was studying classical guitar, my usual problem was ripping my right thumb nail. Then I'd have to deal with creating an acrylic nail so I could continue to practice. Of course, now that I haven't picked up the guitar for awhile, my nail is intact. Grows quickly and I have to keep filing it down.

Guess I'll have to concentrate on bowing. Was too upset to pick up the cello yesterday.

No comments: