Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Post Recital Blues

Well, the recital was just fine according to my husband. I nailed the Corelli run during rehearsal but did it a tad too fast and fumbly for the actual performance. Anyway, no more chamber music classes now until September.

Went to the OK rehearsal last Saturday to find another violist had shown up. Figured I was too much of a third wheel and left. Three people trying to read from the same stand is not fun.

Yesterday, my sister-in-law told me she'd like to hike the Maryland portion of the Appalachian Trail with me next month. 41 miles in 4 days. That sounds nice and exhausting. Another we'll see.

1 comment:

Españoles: El Comité ha muerto said...

hi!

i just came accross your blog!!! I'm also learning to play cello, so difficult but so amazing!!!

Thanks for your page!!

Miguel

PS I also practice korean taekwondo!!