Saturday, June 20, 2009

Back to Normal?

The past week has been just getting organized after my 3 week trip in Europe. First, there's the photos and travelogue to post. My friends and family have been vicariously enjoying my adventures since 2002. It's a lot of work but nice to have the logs later. I probably wouldn't do them just for myself. Yesterday, I finished all the homework my chinese teacher assigned while I was out of town.

Today, I visited SMA and reacquainted myself to the cello after a two month hiatus. R ran off the checklist and all systems are go for continued practice.

I had signed up for a class to cover ESE for FTCE and registered for the test July 13th. However, a phone call today states that the class has been cancelled. Oh well, guess I'm going to have to do self-study. SOP for me.

No comments: