Friday, January 23, 2009

Short Term Goal

Now that I've overwhelmed my senses reviewing 500 years of art history in two days.  I'll try to focus on a short-term cello goal.  

January 31st will mark a year of cello practice for me.  Yeah, yeah, I know I started the cello and this blog April of 2007 but after discounting time off travelling, I'm just now coming to the 52 week mark.  

Anyway, my goal is to be able to play the Suzuki book I with the CD from memory by the end of the month.  I have about two more songs to memorize.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Maricello said...

Good Luck! Memory is such a challenge, but on the news tonight, they said that eating a calorie-restricted diet improves memory. Maybe I'll give it a whirl. :-)

gottagopractice said...

Oooh, Maricello, lets not go overboard...